Help your Brothers and your Sisters

General Lebanon related topics.
Mehdi

Help your Brothers and your Sisters

Post by Mehdi »

Hello,
We are a group of students in France and we want to launch a humane project to the south of Lebanon.
The objective of this project is to help the children Lebanese and Palestinian poor families in this area, which are in difficulties and which live in misery.
Our work consists in bringing a support and a teaching and material support with a centre of young person.
Thus I make a general call to any person who is interested in these children, their future and in the future of their country.
Help, are interdependent, vigilant for us, help these children is to help your country. Do not forget that: these children grow and will be men and it is them which will direct your country. If you help them to decrease the rate of the delinquency which has a great effect on stability and peace.
I do not solicit you a material aid, I ask you for a humane act: an address of:
- A Lebanese association which fights against misery and the lapse of memory
- A centre of young person in the south of Lebanon
- Of the poor cities and camps.

You can also help us by ideas in us said what these children are in lack, their problems, their sufferings.

Here my address e-mail: mehdi_carthage@hotmail.com
Thank you in advance for any information which you will provide.
Mehdi

Aidez vos fréres et vos soeurs

Post by Mehdi »

Bonjour,
Nous sommes un groupe d’étudiants en France et nous voulons lancer un projet humanitaire au sud du Liban.
L’objectif de ce projet est d’aider les enfants libanais et palestiniens des familles pauvres dans cette région, qui sont en difficultés et qui vivent dans la misère.
Notre travail consiste à apporter un soutien et un appui pédagogique et matériel à un centre de jeune.
Donc je fais un appel général à toute personne qui s’intéresse à ces enfants, leur avenir et à l’avenir de leur pays.
Aidez nous, soyez solidaire, vigilant, aidez ces enfants c’est aider votre pays. N’oubliez pas que ces enfants grandissent et seront des hommes et c’est eux qui dirigeront votre pays. Si vous les aidez vous diminuer le taux de la délinquance qui a un grand effet sur la stabilité et la paix.

Je ne vous sollicite pas un aide matériel, je vous demande un acte humanitaire une adresse de :
Une association libanaise qui lutte contre la misère et l’oubli
Un centre de jeune au sud du Liban
Des cités et des camps pauvres.

Vous pouvez aussi nous aider par des idées en nous dirent de quoi ces enfants sont en manque, leurs problèmes, leurs souffrances.

Voici mon adresse e-mail : mehdi_carthage@hotmail.com
Merci d’avance pour toute information que vous fournirez.