new girl

General Lebanon related topics.
missmimi

new girl

Post by missmimi »

hello !!! My name's Sophie I Live in French in the south ! And I love english but the libanon is a very important country for me so I'll want try to speak with you but I don't speak english very well ! I think that all so i let you now and i say bye bye
James Kanatous

Post by James Kanatous »

Hello Sophie.
As a man, when in the embrace of a beloved wife, knows nothing within nor without, so this person, when in the embrace of the intelligent Soul, knows nothing within nor without.
Ron Superior

Post by Ron Superior »

Hi, Sophie, whereabouts in France do you live?
Time flies like an arrow
Fruit flies like a banana
njmawi

Re: new girl

Post by njmawi »

HI Sophie :roll:
Im ALI from Beirut 28 years old hope we can shat by msn exjad_hunter(at)hotmail.com
we can chat in english :lol: take care
Regardes
HI there I'd like to have a cool girl who likes fun and funny and music all of my type cool right?!!! my best Regardes for all ,Im waiting you,and Im male
ALI
devilsmail

Re: new girl

Post by devilsmail »

salut sophie je me presente je m'appel omar de tunisie etudiant en inf appliquè j'aimerai bien gagner ton amitiè voir plus bon mon adresse est devilsmail_1(a)hotmail.com en cas ou ça t'interesse
salut tout le monde je suis tunisien je cherche une fille libanaise qui parle le français
laura

new girl

Post by laura »

hi my name is laura i'm lebanese live in usa i'm 18 yrs old and i would be happy if i meet new people from lebanon or anyother countries best wishes for all take care cya :)
zaher1988

lebanese boysssss

Post by zaher1988 »

oow gosh , all u lebanese guys :P are like someone who's watting for a girl to come, to catch here so he can give her his email LOL sorry !! it's everywhere the same!!

anyway,
mack10

Re: lebanese boysssss

Post by mack10 »

zaher1988 wrote:oow gosh , all u lebanese guys :P are like someone who's watting for a girl to come, to catch here so he can give her his email LOL sorry !! it's everywhere the same!!

anyway,
Yea, it's a little funny..Ali is snatching them left an right :) . By the way, I'm Mack, I'm leb, live in Canada and right now I'm just pissed at what's going on in Lebanon; I got a lot of family there but they live in areas not being hit yet, an hopefully it stays that way - best wishes to all of you and your families. Hoping for a quick resolution to this one but also hoping that Lebanon doesn't surrender nothing to no one.