Calling to Lebanon

General Lebanon related topics.
lupus

Calling to Lebanon

Post by lupus »

Hello

My brother just went to a trip in Lebanon and I was wondering if someone can advise me what I should be using to call him from USA.

I tried to call through AT&T and Sprint but the rates are crazy and sometimes I get overcharged on my bill.

Please recommend me a way that I can use to call him.
So... any ideas for that?

thanks!
robertg

Post by robertg »

Calling cheap internationally is best done with calling cards. You can find them at your local store or even online. Just make sure you pick a good one, as there are several that will just eat up your minutes and you'll be left with like 15 minutes of conversation out of a $10 card.
Ron Superior

Post by Ron Superior »

The best (and cheapest) way to make international calls is to call over the internet using a programme such as Skype (check it out). You have to have Windows 2000 or XP though. Computer to computer is free, but you can call land lines after purchasing credit. Local calls here (Netherlands) using Skype cost me 1.7 eurocent per minute and my local telecom provider charges 5 cents.

You'll need a headset (USB handsets are good) or a microphone and headphones.

Check it out, it's brilliant!
Time flies like an arrow
Fruit flies like a banana
laura

calling ur brother

Post by laura »

hi my name is laura i live in usa too when i want to call to leabnon i go to any gas station or any stores like arabic and get phone cards like crazy or michiagn center anything like that then you can talk to him for cell phone you dial 1st 0119613then the number for home phone0119611then the number if you got any question ask me and i can help you dont be shy:P tc cya
Dabdoub