[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
the-lebanon.com • View topic - Game server(s)

Game server(s)

About the use & development of Internet in Lebanon.

Postby palpoule » Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:00 pm

palpoule

Natural

Postby murex » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:48 pm

PALPOULLE, your post is very stupid... If a company smiles and opens its legs to all clients it doesn't meen it is trash! A good whore is not "trash"! Unless you're a fucking puritan and condemn prostitution. In this case, I suggest you go play on the game servers like the sweet empaled chicken that your name says you are.

A good ambitious ISP is not a snobish ISP that plays hard to get. "Don't touch me her!" and "Don't touch me there"... A good ISP must open its legs & have a normal commercial attitude towards potential clients, like a nice whore. That's the rule of commerce.

And I am not "attacking" VISP! I am pulling info from VISP to the public, and I am making fun of certain things such as Theodor's stiff attitude and language etc. And that's not very important. The fact that VISP cares to participate in this forum is an excellent sign of their "modernity". It is obvious that these people really care about the Web more than most of the other local ISP's.

Talking about a new company on the web (even to criticize things) is always good for the company. And I am not criticizing VISP's services, I am giving a personal opininon in a public forum. (In the end, this can only have a positive effect for VISP.)
murex

Postby t.georgiev » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:59 am

Murex,

you are really a very insolent person.

Read this topic of yours:

"
Listen Raficoo, in this forum, you can offend anyone you want, but not me... I am moderating the Internet section for the moment, so this is like MY ROOM, that I am kindly opening to people to come & chat... And like a crazy bartender, I make the rules in this space... For example: I can become totally crazy and ban every one and kill myslef afterwards... if I want to... Shocked

This forum is NOT open to anyone... A certain dose of humor is absolutely REQUIRED... Also, it is not the first time we ask you to "lower your voice" VERY nicely... At least 2 times... More important: I do NOT want to enter into arguments with you on this forum... Send an email or a PM if you want to argue about something. (Please be cool & follow the rule, because if you argue once more, you'll be banned from the forum.)
¨

==========================================

The way you are acting is like a dictator - I AM MAKING THE RULES, I DO NOT CARE OF YOUR OPINION. I CAN EVEN SHOOT YOU IF I DO NOT LIKE YOU OR KICK YOUR ASS IF YOUR OPINION DIFFERS MINE.

You are a 100% copy of the Lebanese ISP attitude. The same which you fight.

How insolent of yours...

And you will talk me about whores, who should open their legs to the customers...

Why don't you first open your legs???

A damn smart little bastard you think you are, and all other should be more stupid than you??? :)

You will behave like a general and all other should open your legs to you?

Let me tell you something - If you had the chance to be an ISP, you would be 5 times worse than VISP. You would be the same **** as the other.

The above attitude of yours show this.

In this country, either all we start open our legs, our all to behave like generals.

You make the first move, we follow you.

Let me as final words to tell you with a real life example. When you go to the shop you curse to all traders who buy cheap and then resell it to you expensive. You are giving them examples who good it will be for them and fair to sell also cheap.

But at the same time, you do exactly like them - buying cheap and selling expensive.

Are you the only smart bastard in the whole country, who likes to buy cheap, but to sell expensive???

Do ban me out of your forum. I do not give a damn.
I saw your real ugly face. I do not care also if you delete this post. My goal was to show you that I saw your real face.
You will delete this post, because you will be afraid that other people might see it. But this is not my concern.

Neither I care of your opinion about VISP. I care about the opinion of our customers and future customers.
t.georgiev

People are smart enough...

Postby murex » Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:45 pm

I think you're mixing up things. (But that's fine with me.)

What is really forbidden in this forum, are boring and uninteresting messages. About my quotation that your are using, I am telling a young forum user, for the Nth time, to stop writing all of his messages in capital letters and I beg him to re-read his posts before submitting and use a language closer to English, because other forum users including myself cannot understand many of his sentences. (And he kept arguing for no reasons.) The guy is very cool, he's just a bit young and has a bad English. Today, he still posts in this forum often without complaining & no bad feelings.

I agree, and it is very OBVIOUS that my attitude is very INSOLENT. I won't argue about that! But that's only "language". And that's only in the context of an anonymous free forum. In many other forums people cannot use harsh words. Here we are allowed to. When you link this insolency with your personal vision of "the bad Lebanese attitude" you're totally tripping. But let's say it's your opinion. Indeed, I act like a dictator on certain principles (in this little forum): a certain kind of "humor" is required, and any form of puritanism in language is forbidden... Also people who represent a company are treated a bit more severly. That make sense to many people. If you don't like it, then I can't help you. We are individual consumers who only represent themselves. I am alone and speak for myself. I earn nothing in writing here and I am not a "general".

If I was an ISP, I would NOT speak like I speak here, Mr. Theodor :-)
Maybe I would open all my holes, smile, and give my other cheek to every slap.

You are perfectly right to answer freely! No, I will never ban you from this forum Theodor! I am not 100% God here... If you want me to ban you, you have to give me a big reason... And insulting me is not a reason (see my comments above about what is really forbidden here).

Most people who read this thread won't agree with me. People are smart. Don't worry! I am just a anonymous Ghost here. My function is to make you boil and speak. People will see my pervert "little bastard" attitude, and they will see your good intentions and will apreciate all the info you gave us, and all the effort you made to answer etc.
murex

Postby palpoule » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:32 am

murex, you think bitching about VISP to VISP is going to make them better? Teodor's right. You're a typical Lebanese Bastard.

Do not feel bad, eventually you'll mature.

And plz do not insult my nickname, or better still, do men wear you while having safe sex?

You said insulting you is not a reason to ban people. :roll: Do you still believe that?
palpoule

No bad feelings

Postby murex » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:48 am

That's cool for me! No bad feelings Paul! In this forum everything is allowed and you can insult me as much as you want :D

And if you want, we can play some Half-Life style game on VISP's game servers... So you can kick my ass :(

For your education:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murex
murex

(deleted)

Postby Raficoo » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:00 pm

(deleted)
Raficoo

Postby palpoule » Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:17 pm

Ok murex :D , obviously you like people insulting you, no hard feelings, that's ok. :wink:

Okay man seriously, come play some Counter-strike on VISP (Half-life is no longer enabled), it's fun if you have some free time, and NO I'm not advertising for VISP! Snap out of it!

lol and about "murex" yeah I knew what it was, don't ask. :wink:
palpoule

Postby BlowMe » Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:26 am

All I want to say is that "murex" hit it on the nail.

"My function is to make you boil and speak." is the right way to go :D
Surprisingly it's working like a charm!

I'm sorry teodor but you are just falling for it, taking this way too seriously, you really have anger management problems :lol:

The way I see it, VISP are going to have a bright future in the long term but they should check more often on the resellers they give connection to because i have 2 friends of mine who are complaining and blaming it on VISP while it is the reseller's fault the connectivity is crap.

But then again, these are the lebanese people we are talking about, they represent your PROSPECTIVE customers for business's sake just "go with the flow" and serve them with a happy face, because it happens to be so cruel that not everybody knows one thing or two about the internet and how it all works, especially in a country like Lebanon where almost everything is gotten through piracy & illegal ways which makes it hard to believe something 100% legit could exist..

Talking about generals... this doesnt quiet surprise me :P
BlowMe

GAme services will go hight in march(MAYBE)

Postby Raficoo » Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:44 pm

since they'll be DSL in march 2007, the visp guys will be making high-speed game servers, STILL HOPE THEY'LL BE NO LIMITATION :wink:
Raficoo

Postby solipsist » Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:42 pm

solipsist

Postby tikamak » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:14 pm

tikamak

Postby deadsoul » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:21 pm

deadsoul

Postby tikamak » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:58 pm

tikamak

Previous

Return to Computer & Internet